HOTEL: SHERATON GRAND SACRAMENTO: $145/night
Visit the Sheraton Grand Sacramento Hotel for a relaxing stay, a convenient location, and comforting amenities. Located in the beautifully restored historic Public Market Building and situated in the heart of downtown Sacramento, the hotel sits within blocks of the city’s best shopping and restaurants.
Experience all the historic charm of California’s capital city. Visit one of the city’s museums nearby or take a trip back to the gold rush days while exploring Old Sacramento. Business travelers will find the Sacramento Convention Center conveniently located across the street from the hotel and the State Capitol Complex just a block away.
Book by June 30th to receive your discounted room rate!
Sheraton Grand Sacramento
1230 J Street
Sacramento, CA 95814
Conveniently located only 10 miles from downtown, Sacramento International Airport is the easiest way to get to Sacramento. With over a dozen different airlines servicing the transit hub, travel to and from Sacramento is easy and convenient.
We encourage all travelers to book their flight with Southwest Airlines, the Official Airline of the 2017 OCA National Convention.
1. Travel north on I-5 and exit at J Street.
2. Proceed on J Street.
3. The hotel will be on the right between 12th and 13th Streets.
From San Francisco (West):
1. Take I-80 East to U.S. 50 East.
- Take the I-5 North Exit towards Redding.
- Exit onto J Street.
- Proceed on J Street.
- The hotel will be on the right.
From Reno (East):
1. Take Interstate 80 West to I-5 South towards Sacramento.
- Take the J Street Exit, follow J Street.
- The hotel will be on the right of J Street.
**There are self-parking and valet facilities available for your convenience for $25-$32/day**